Here you will find all the forms you need to complete as part of the process of enrolling your child at Little River Outdoor School.
Click the title of each form below to download a PDF of that individual form.
- Certificate of Religious Exemption
- Child's Record
- Elementary School Handbook
- Preschool Handbook
- Health Information Form
- Insurance Declaration
- Lyme Disease
- Medication Administration
- Parental Consent for Pictures
- Registration Checklist
- Swimming and Wading
- Topical Skin
- Trip Permission
- Emergency Response Plan
Research About Forest Schools
There is an extensive amount of research available about the benefits of forest schools for children. Click on any of the links below to view some of this research.
- Forest School Foundation research library
- List of books about forest schools & outdoor learning from the Eastern Region Association of Forest & Nature Schools
- Resource library from the Children & Nature Network
- Searchable database of peer-reviewed scientific literature about children and nature
Our lead instructor, Isabelle Porter, has made several videos answering frequently asked questions about forest schools, which you can watch below.